Advertisers can use shopping ads to grow sales by selecting a specific location on the search results page for their ads to appear.
- By taking advantage of Google customer reviews and offering merchant promotions
- By choosing color schemes that match their website’s appearance and style
- By targeting shoppers by college degrees, employment positions, and leadership roles
- By selecting a specific location on the search results page for their ads to appear
The correct answer is: By selecting a specific location on the search results page for their ads to appear
Google Customer Reviews is a free program that lets you collect feedback from people who’ve made a purchase on your site. Ratings from Google Customer Reviews apply to your seller ratings eligibility. Seller ratings appear on Search Ads, in Shopping ads, and on an optional badge that can be displayed on your site.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18287-shopping-ads-certification
- Second chapter: Reach More Customers with Shopping Campaigns
- Sub-Chapter: Drive online sales with Shopping ads