Angelo owns a bookstore and has been running a Google Shopping campaign for several months. He needs to monitor how different books are performing. How can Angelo get the information he needs?
- Angelo can add new product groups and arrange them to show how many clicks a specific book received.
- Angelo can use benchmarking data to isolate each book’s sales.
- Angelo can use impression-share data to find the number of clicks on each book’s ad.
- Angelo can see how many clicks a specific book received by filtering his products view.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Shopping Ads Certification
- Second chapter: Reach More Customers with Shopping Campaigns
- Sub-Chapter: Enable seamless retail experiences with Shopping campaigns