Isabella owns a bookstore and has been running a Google Shopping campaign for several months. She’d like to identify growth opportunities in her business. How can the reporting feature in Google Shopping ads help Isabella get the information she needs?
- She can monitor and arrange new product groups to find opportunities.
- She can filter her product view for granular reporting.
- She can use benchmarking data to get market insights.
- She can use impression-share data and the Bid Simulator tool.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Shopping Ads Certification
- Second chapter: Reach More Customers with Shopping Campaigns
- Sub-Chapter: Enable seamless retail experiences with Shopping campaigns