Wade owns HomeThings, a shop that sells home cash-and-carry goods. He says he’s interested in expanding his marketing reach. You suggest running a local catalog ad. What’s an accurate description of local catalog ads you could give wade?
- They’re information-dense full-color mailers.
- They’re short text-based ads, delivered via SMS.
- They’re geographically targeted ads, delivered via billboards.
- They’re visually appealing, easy-to-browse ads.
Correct Answer is: They’re visually appealing, easy-to-browse ads.
Local Catalog Ads are highly visual and easy-to-browse mobile ads that reach viewers of Display ads. Wade should use Local Catalog Ads for his shop HomeThings, a shop that sells home cash-and-carry goods.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18287-shopping-ads-certification
- Third chapter: Drive Shoppers In-Store with Local Product Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Reach more mobile shoppers with Local Catalog Ads