- They provide minimal information, so interested customers have to visit her website for more information.
- They’re visual, and provide detailed information about what she’s selling before someone even opens her ads.
- They provide value comparisons that feature her product alongside more expensive products.
- They have lower costs-per-click and increase total volume of her website traffic.
Buy Answersheets – Pass Your Exam Quickly
Correct Answer is:
They’re visual, and provide detailed information about what she’s selling before someone even opens her ads.
Carrie, the owner of a boutique shop that sells decorative, handmade pottery, uses Shopping ads because they give shoppers a good sense of the products she’s selling before they open the ad. This leads to more qualified leads. It is one benefit that Shopping campaign ads offer Carrie.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Shopping Ads Certification
- Second chapter: Reach More Customers with Shopping Campaigns
- Sub-Chapter: Drive online sales with Shopping ads