Wade’s the owner of HomeThings, a shop that sells home cash-and-carry goods. He says he’s interested in expanding his marketing reach. You suggest running a Local Catalog ad. What’s an accurate description of Local Catalog ads you could give Wade?
- They’re ad campaigns, delivered via storytelling e-mails.
- They’re short ads, delivered via SMS.
- They’re customer-friendly and information-dense full-color mailers.
- They’re visual, easy-to-browse display ads.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Shopping Ads Certification
- Third chapter: Drive Shoppers In-Store with Local Product Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Reach more mobile shoppers with Local Catalog Ads