- Test daily: Test a new website layout and color scheme each day.
- Lower price: Consider reducing the price of your product(s) for multiple purchases.
- Increase discounts: Attempt to increase unique visits to the website by offering discounts.
- Remove friction: Make sure the checkout process is working and easy to use.
The correct answer is: Remove friction: Make sure the checkout process is working and easy to use.
Once you’ve connected with your customers, remove the friction from their shopping experience to drive sales – on your site, in your store, and across the web. To create a seamless experience to drive action, offer an easy checkout process.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Shopping Ads Certification
- First chapter: Grow Your Retail Business with Google
- Sub-Chapter: Partner with Google to reach your retail business goals