This Answersheet Helps You Pass These 4 Exams with 100% Score.
1. Google Search Ads Exam
2. Google Display Ads Exam
3. Google Shopping Ads Exam
4. Google Video Ads Exam
All The Best for Exams. Score 100%
Why should campaigns with different marketing objectives be separated into different Performance Planner plans?
- To avoid any potential keyword duplicates between different marketing objectives
- So that seasonal trends can be better identified for each individual marketing objective
- To prevent campaigns from becoming “Limited by Budget”
- So that spend is not reallocated between two different marketing objectives
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Last chapter: Increase conversions with Performance Planner
- Sub-Chapter: How to use Performance Planner