When creating an ad, how does Greg know what it will look like to his potential customers?
- As he types in his URL, headline, and description, a preview of the mobile and desktop versions of his ad will appear.
- Google provides examples of desktop ads using the keywords selected in the campaign to create a generic preview.
- Greg can see previews of all his ads by logging into his Google My Business account and choosing the Preview tab.
- Greg must type in the specific keywords he’s targeting once his ad has been approved, then view it in a browser.
- Find all Q&As in Single PDF
- Updated on 05 April 2020
- Your Small Contribution Keeps Us Alive
Knowing what it will look like to his potential customers, is quite simple.