Clara use the optimization score to find how close her campaign is from potential ideal results. THis is how she can optimize her company’s Google Search campaign.
- To understand the network performance of her website
- To judge the popularity of her website compared to others
- To compare the efficacy of her ad text creative with that of other ads
- To find how close her campaign is from potential ideal results
The correct answer is: To find how close her campaign is from potential ideal results
Optimization score looks across key aspects of your campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement. Optimization score runs an algorithm that looks across key aspects of your accounts, including statistics, settings, and industry trends, to determine whether your campaigns are fully optimized.
- Learn more here: SkillShop Search Ads Certification
- Eighth chapter: Boost Performance with Optimization Score
- Sub-Chapter: How does optimization score work?