After realizing the need for a skateboard, the skater will go to the search engine to find the best one under his budget. He would click the most appropriate ad that shows the price, quality and other details of the skateboard. After being satisfied with the product and reviews, he would make a purchase on the website he navigate to. Following is the order in which the skater takes to interact with Google Search Ads.
- The skater would search for “best skateboards.”
- The skater would scan the search results.
- The skater would click on a Google Search ad.
- The skater would browse different skateboards on the website they navigate to.
- The skater would make a purchase on the website they navigate to.