- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
An algorithm that looks across key aspects of your accounts calculates your Google Search Ads optimization score. This score helps give you recommendations on how to optimize your Search Ads campaigns. What are two of the data sources that are used to calculate optimization recommendations? (Choose two.) Select All Correct Responses
The two data sources that are used to calculate optimization recommendations are Industry data and Campaign settings.
- Account executives
- Company sales figures
- User generated scenarios
- Industry data
- Campaign settings
Correct answers are: Industry data and Campaign settings
Optimization score runs an algorithm that looks across key aspects of your accounts, including statistics, settings, and industry trends, to determine whether your campaigns are fully optimized. When optimization potential is detected, the system provides recommendations to close the gap.
- Eighth chapter: Boost Performance with Optimization Score
- Sub-Chapter: How does optimization score work?