Number of installs and Average cost per install are the two metrics that might be most important to review, If an objective is getting as many new users as possible at a certain cost.
- Average cost per in-app action.
- Number of best assets.
- Number of installs.
- Average cost per install.
The correct answers are: Number of installs and Average cost per install.
Campaign reporting will help you use metrics like “installs,” “in-app actions,” “cost/install,” and “cost/in-app actions” to assess if your campaign is performing to your expectations
- Headline: Elevate Your App Campaign
- Chapter: Guide the Machine for a Better App Campaign
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification