To increase user engagement with the app and To help users discover the app are the two most common reasons a finance company might choose to promote its app.
- To drive phone calls to customer service through the app.
- To determine if app users have a preferred banking location.
- To increase user engagement with the app.
- To help users discover the app.
Correct answers are: To increase user engagement with the app and To help users discover the app.
Marketers are responsible for driving downloads and encouraging app usage. With over 2 million apps available in the Google Play Store, marketing plays a key role in helping users find an app. Specifically, marketing teams focus on discovery — connecting new users to an app; and engagement — reconnecting existing users to an app.
- Headline: Grow Your Business with App Campaigns Optional
- Chapter: Understand the Apps ecosystem
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification