- Search Ads 360 – All Q&As
- * Updated on 08-Nov-2018
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 30% Discount on next purchase
Which two constraints can an advertiser select on their conversion-based bid strategies? (select two)Select All Correct Responses
- Impression share
- Max CPA
Correct answers are:
- Max CPA
Explanation: If you want to set constraints, choose one of the following additional constraints:
- Select a position constraint: Combines a position goal with the CPA goal to help your program meet multiple objectives. Search Ads 360 will first ensure that the bid is within the minimum/maximum bid range, then bid to stay within the position range, and finally bid toward the CPA target. Enter a top and a bottom position for keywords.
- Select a max CPA constraint. Set a max CPA that is more than the target CPA to allow Search Ads 360 to occasionally bid more to achieve the bid strategy’s goal.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/6242341