You’d like to modify your current bidding strategy to increase the conversion rate of your ads. Match each bidding strategy with its description.
Correct Answers are:
- Allows you to bid based on a target return on ad spend — Target ROAS Bidding
- Uses advanced machine learning to automatically optimize bids — Maximize Conversions Bidding
- Is an automated bid strategy that sets your bids to help get as many clicks as possible within your budget — Maximize Click
- Helps you get more conversions by automatically modifying your manual bids already set — Enhanced CPC
Target CPA, Target ROAS, Maximize Conversions, and Enhanced CPC (eCPC) are all Smart Bidding strategies, going from most automated to least automated respectively (in other words, from least control to most control). Other automated bid strategies that don’t use Smart Bidding include Maximize Clicks and Target Impression Share.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Analyze data with Hiroko