- It automatically creates tag code snippets.
- It creates the Google Click Identifier tag (GCLID).
- It tells you which tags are on each web page.
- It provides reasons why tags aren’t working.
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
1. It tells you which tags are on each web page.
2. It provides reasons why tags aren’t working.
Google Tag Assistant helps you in two ways. It tells you what tags are on the page that you’re looking at, and it tells you if those tags are working correctly.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Analyze data with Hiroko