- Statistics that compare multiple ad groups and ad campaigns.
- Performance data comparing his current attribution model with similar websites’ models.
- Data that compares his ads to ads from similar businesses to see which ones are most successful.
- Data about the customer paths that lead to conversions for his online business.
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
Data about the customer paths that lead to conversions for his online business.
Attribution reports reveal the paths customers take to complete a conversion. If Sidney is reviewing his attribution report to analyze how effectively his video ads drive conversions on his website, then it means he wants to see the data about the customer paths that lead to conversions for his online business.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fifth Chapter: Analyze and Optimize with Conversion Data
- Sub-Chapter: Understand data discrepancies with Janelle