- By mobile, credit, or application
- By phone, e-mail, or postcard
- By license, agent, or engines
- By index, payment, or vendor
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
By phone, e-mail, or postcard
Google My Business location can be verified by phone, e-mail, or postcard. After you enter your first location into Google My Business, you can choose how she can verify her business location: phone, email, or postcard (which can take up to two weeks to do).
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Manage multiple business listings easily