By linking a Google My Business account with a Google Ads account, location extension displays the distance the customer is from your location to potential customers.
- Current promotions of your location
- Your service reviews or vendor testimonials
- Pictures/images of your location
- The distance the customer is from your location
The correct answer is: The distance the customer is from your location
Location Extensions helps people find your locations by showing your ads along with your address, a map to your location, or the distance to your business. They display an extra line right within your ads, allowing customers to instantly get directions to the business and/or call directly from the ad.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18330-google-ads-measurement-certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Leverage Google My Business to scale your business