- It includes converting and non-converting paths.
- It gives more credit to the touch-points closest to the conversion.
- It’s the most advanced model in Google’s attribution products.
- It algorithmically evaluates individual customer paths.
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
It gives more credit to the touch-points closest to the conversion.
Definition of Time-Decay: A multi-touch model that gives more credit to the touchpoints closest to the conversion.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Seventh Chapter: Assign Value to What’s Being Measured
- Sub-Chapter: Attribution and the customer journey