- To build brand loyalty
- To give them a call-to-action
- To place his ads in a customer-centric channel
- To get a customer to make their first purchase
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
To build brand loyalty
Cory’s final aim when engaging customers in their journey is to Cory’s final aim when engaging customers in their journey.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Seventh Chapter: Assign Value to What’s Being Measured
- Sub-Chapter: Attribution and the customer journey