Everett just finished building a website for his coach tour company using the Google My Business website builder. He followed the required steps, and is eager to see his new website live on the web. After pointing the domain at his new website, how long does it usually take for the site to appear online if the site is built correctly?
- It should be up on the web after a 24-hour review.
- It will take exactly three days to be published.
- It takes one week for the site to be reviewed and published.
- It should be live on the web in only a few minutes.
The correct answer is: It should be live on the web in only a few minutes.
After finishing to build a website for his bus-touring company Everett need to choose a unique domain name and points it to his new website. Within minutes, his published site appears on his smartphone. Everett’s website will go live on the web in only a few minutes.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Get started with Google My Business