A tip Google recommends to create an effective bumper ad is to Focus on a single, simple purpose.
- Leave the audio out of your ad.
- Shorten an existing YouTube ad.
- Include all your ideas in one ad.
- Focus on a single, simple purpose.
Correct Answer is: Focus on a single, simple purpose.
Google recommends a tip of Focusing on a single, simple purpose to create an effective bumper ad.
Bumpers are built for mobile, delivering brand messages as a quick hit to viewers on the go. With only seconds to convey a message, make it clear and single-minded from the start.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Video Certification
- Second chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Tell your story in six seconds