Focus on a single product, feature, or brand message is a best practice for creating effective bumper ads.
- Build a single bumper ad to convey your entire message
- Cut down your :30 TV spot
- Don’t include branding
- Focus on a single product, feature, or brand message
The correct answer is: Focus on a single product, feature, or brand message
Focus on a single, simple purpose: Bumpers are built for mobile, delivering brand messages as a quick hit to viewers on the go. With only seconds to convey a message, make it clear and single-minded from the start.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Fourth chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Tell your story in six seconds