Maximize conversions and Target cost-per-acquisition are the two types of bidding available for TrueView for action to help drive conversions.
- Target return on ad spend
- Enhanced cost-per-click
- Target on-page position
- Target cost-per-acquisition
- Maximize conversions
Correct Answers are: Maximize conversions and Target cost-per-acquisition
There are the two types of bidding approaches available for TrueView for action to help drive conversions:
Target cost-per-acquisition: With target CPA bidding, the campaign always works to hit your desired CPA and allows you to achieve more conversions at a stronger ROI without manual optimization.
Maximize conversions: With Maximize conversions, the campaign captures as many conversions as possible within a given budget.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Video Certification
- Second chapter: Understand YouTube for Action
- Sub-Chapter: Introducing TrueView for action