- Google Video Advertising Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
variety of Google tools, Jose was able to glean insight into jean preferences
for the area of Chicago in which his new store is opening. However, he has
plans to expand nationally! What Google tool could he use to get insight into
trends and popularity of products across the U.S.?
- Google Trends
- Google Correlate
- Google Surveys
Use Google Shopping Insights to understand consumer awareness and mindshare for
a product, from national down to city-level insights; Insights is currently
available for the US market only.
- See that consumer interest! Use the tool to
measure interest at a national, regional, and city level.
- At a local level, Cate could use the tool to see
what’s of interest to consumers near her storefront.
- And here is demand, which you can elect to
compare across geographies, time, and device context.
- For Cate, by discovering local demand for
certain beauty products, she can make better merchandising and promotion
- What about getting ideas for local promotions
and investments between mobile and desktop? With Google Shopping Insights, you
can do it all.
- For example, finding out that most of her target
audience shops via mobile may suggest that Cate ramp up her mobile promotion
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: Google Ads Video
- Topic: Understand your audience better