If Dan wants to get the word out to his existing customers using google ads, he can upload customer information, such as e-mail addresses, to start the customer match process in Google Ads and Display & Video 360.
Dan owns a farm supply shop that sells ploughs to farmers. His suppliers released a new plough, and he wants to get the word out to his existing customers using Google Ads. He’s got the information needed to create a Customer Match audience, but he’s not sure where he needs to upload this information. Where does Dan upload customer information, such as email addresses, to start the Customer Match process?
- Google Play and Display Pack 360
- Google Drive and YouTube Premium
- Google Lens and Search & Display
- Google Ads and Display & Video 360
The correct answer is: Google Ads and Display & Video 360
Upload a list of customer email addresses via Google Ads and Display & Video 360, or upload email addresses, phone numbers, and addresses via third-party partners into Google Ads and Display & Video 360.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Second chapter: Connect with Your Audience on YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: How to use first-party data to reach audiences on YouTube