Laura’s website data shows that visitors place items in their shopping carts but fail to complete the purchase. What should Laura do first to up her conversion rate?
- Test a new brand identity and color scheme.
- Offer discounts to keep consumers from making their purchases elsewhere.
- Ask for an email address from visitors so she can reach out with additional marketing.
- Make sure her checkout page is live and that purchases can be completed.
Correct Answer is: Make sure her checkout page is live and that purchases can be completed.
Laura should remove the friction from their shopping experience to drive sales – on your site, in your store, and across the web. She should offer an easy checkout process and make sure first that her checkout page is live and that purchases can be completed.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18287-shopping-ads-certification
- First chapter: Grow Your Retail Business with Google