- When an ad is placed in multiple locations throughout search results.
- When they’re better informed prior to opening the ad.
- When an ad features an animated product image gallery.
- When a business’s ad is the only one to appear in search results.
Buy Answersheets – Pass Your Exam Quickly
Correct Answer is:
When they’re better informed prior to opening the ad.
Shoppers are more likely to complete a purchase on your site if they’re better informed before opening the ad. You can increase the quality of your leads by featuring product information directly in your ads.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Shopping Ads Certification
- Second chapter: Reach More Customers with Shopping Campaigns
- Sub-Chapter: Enable seamless retail experiences with Shopping campaigns