It is important that Lola consider business objectives before choosing her campaign type. It will determine where Lola’s ads appear and the format of those ads.
- Different campaign types have different minimum and maximum budget requirements.
- Certain campaign types will only serve ads during particular times of the day and week.
- Google Ads will automatically create ad messaging based on the campaign type she chooses
- The campaign type chosen will determine where her ads appear and the format of those ads.
The correct answer is: The campaign type chosen will determine where her ads appear and the format of those ads
Advertising with Google Ads starts with creating a campaign based on your business objectives. Each campaign type determines where your ads appear and the format in which those ads are displayed.
- Learn more here: Search Ads Certification Exam
- First chapter: Grow Your Business with Google Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Support your business goals with Google Ads