Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on direct response marketing goals?
- Cost-per-interaction (CPI)
- Effective cost-per-thousand impressions (eCPM)
- cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM)
The correct Answer is:
- Google Display Advertising Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 25-Apr-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Explanation: One of the most common goals among business owners is to drive sales and generate leads. This often means running direct-response campaigns that encourage customers to pursue a specific action — such as buying a product or signing up for a newsletter. Since the main goal of a traffic-generation and lead-generation campaign is to increase return-on-investment through conversions or traffic to your site, we suggest using cost-per-click bidding for both your contextual and placement targeted campaigns.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/1722135