- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-November-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Score 95% to 100%
Correct Answer is:
When your primary goal is performance.
Buy Answersheets – Pass Your Exam Quickly
|Search Answersheet||Display Answersheet||All 5 Answersheets|
You should use responsive display ads when your primary goal is performance. If you value performance over everything else. To best achieve that goal, you should take advantage of Responsive Display Ads, which automatically adjust to the available ad space.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Fifth chapter: Deliver the Right Message on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Responsive Display Ads