- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
Mary manages Google Search campaigns and would like to extend her reach with Google Display ads. She’s trying to decide whether to create a Standard Display campaign or a Smart Display campaign. Why would Mary choose Standard Display campaigns over Smart Display campaigns?
If Mary wants to extend her reach with Google Display Ads with more control over all aspects, she should choose standard display campaign.
- She wants the same level of results without managing the campaigns.
- She wants to deliver both Search and Display Ads from the same campaign.
- She prefers to offer minimal input and relies on automated solutions.
- She prefers more control over all aspects of her Display campaigns.
Correct Answer is: She prefers more control over all aspects of her Display campaigns.
Explanation: She is already managing Google Search campaign. It means she wants to manage the campaign manually and is appointed for the same. That’s why she is recommended to start the display campaign with standard campaign. She will be able to manage all the aspects manually and efficiently.