Marie should use Conversion-focused bidding strategy to maximize specific user actions after the click.
- Consideration-focused bidding
- Awareness-based bidding
- Retention-focused bidding
- Conversion-focused bidding
The correct answer is: Conversion-focused bidding
If Marie is trying to maximize specific user actions after the click, she should choose Conversion-focused bidding. Conversion-focused bidding strategies are chosen if you’re tracking actions post-click, valuing conversions equally, and looking to maximize the number of conversions.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Fourth chapter: Increase Efficiency with Automated Bidding
- Sub-Chapter: Choose the right bidding strategy