Sitelink, callout, and structured snippets are the ad extensions that can serve automatically.
- Message, callout, and structured snippets
- Promotion, callout, and sitelink extensions
- Sitelink, location, and call extensions
- Sitelink, callout, and structured snippets
The correct answer is: Sitelink, callout, and structured snippets
Google Ads automatically serves the ad extensions that are predicted to have a positive impact on performance. There are three extensions every marketer should be using to enhance their text ad: sitelinks, callout extensions, and structured snippets. These extensions can serve automatically.
- Fifth chapter: Make ads relevant with Search Ad Extensions
- Sub-Chapter: Choose the right ad extensions