When Google predicts they’ll improve ad performance, automated extensions, such as Seller Ratings are shown.
- When an advertiser manually opts in to receive them.
- When an automated extension campaign is created.
- When an account is white-listed for them.
- When Google predicts they’ll improve ad performance.
The correct answer is: When Google predicts they’ll improve ad performance.
Google Ads will serve dynamic ad extensions when the system believes this will have a positive impact on performance. Very similar to advertiser-provided ad extensions, automated ad extensions give consumers relevant information upfront, which can often translate into more qualified leads.
The content for automated extensions is carefully generated by machine learning and support by a dedicated team within Google.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Fifth chapter: Make ads relevant with Search Ad Extensions
- Sub-chapter: Automated Ad Extensions