Rina can focus to improve the ad’s quality score to potentially get a higher ad position.
- Decrease the number of ad groups.
- Match the bid to an industry benchmark.
- Increase the number of ad groups.
- Improve the ad’s quality score.
The correct answer is: Improve the ad’s quality score.
Quality Score is an estimate of the quality of your ads, keywords, and landing pages. Higher-quality ads can lead to lower prices and better ad positions. Quality score is composed of expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience.
The three components of Quality Score:
1. Expected clickthrough rate (eCTR)
2. Ad relevance
3. Landing Page Experience
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Third chapter: Understand the Google Ads Auction
- Sub-Chapter: Improving Ad Rank