In-Market audiences would be suited to reach someone looking to purchase a new car.
- Someone researching the safety features of baby prams
- Someone with a qualified interest in mountaineering
- Someone excited about a new movie release
- Someone looking to purchase a new car
The correct answer is: Someone looking to purchase a new car
This is the audience who are currently researching options and actively considering buying a product or service like yours.
“In-Market Audiences” is a powerful way to drive consideration among people who are actively researching the products or services you offer and who we’ve inferred are in-market to buy them, including those thinking of buying from other places.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Fifth chapter: Reach Valued Customers with Search Audiences
- Sub-Chapter: Identify the benefits of Google’s Search Audience solutions