Google Ads help you advance your business goals by driving online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone sales, building awareness of your brand and by influencing consideration of your products and services.
- By building awareness of your brand
- By driving online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone sales
- By influencing consideration of your products and services
- All of the above
The correct answer is: All of the above
Your advertising campaigns should center around the objectives you have for your business. Take a look at how Google Ads can fuel your business goals.
- Drive sales: Grow online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone sales
- Get leads: Boost conversions by encouraging people to take action.
- Increase website visits: Get the right people to visit your website.
- Influence consideration: Encourage people to explore your products and services.
- Build awareness: Reach a broad audience and maximize exposure.
- Promote your app: Increase installs and interactions with your app.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18128-google-ads-search-certification
- First chapter: Grow Your Business with Google Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Advance your business goals