As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process. Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top
- First step: Sign in to the Google Ads account where you wish to make the text ad.
- Second Step: In the page menu on the left of the screen, select Ads & Extensions.
- Third Step: Choose the + button, and then select Text Ad from the available options.
- Fourth Step: Enter the headlines, URL, and description lines you wish to use.
- Fifth Step: Ensure the ad meets Google’s editorial guidelines, and press Save Ad.
- Find all Q&As in Single PDF
- Updated on 05 April 2020
- Your Small Contribution Keeps Us Alive
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722117