The app can let customers try products virtually that’s why a cosmetics company that traditionally sells products in stores promote their app.
- The app can help customers write product reviews.
- The app can forecast makeup products customers are likely to buy.
- The app can help customers buy products they were already likely to buy.
- The app can let customers try products virtually.
Correct answer is: The app can let customers try products virtually.
Over half of consumers use mobile apps when shopping in-store, according to Yes Marketing. Mobile app lets the customer take photos of herself and add “virtual cosmetic” to the photo. It also lets her order Cosmetic online for pickup at a local store. When in-store, the customer can also use the app to look up any cosmetic product she sees, learn what others say about it, and test it out virtually on her own photo.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/29785-google-ads-apps-certification
- Headline: Why do apps matter?
- Chapter: Understand the Apps ecosystem