Google App campaign objectives should depend on The stage of app maturity.
- Reviews left by people using the app
- Short-term events in relevant industries
- The objectives of similar businesses
- The stage of app maturity
The correct answer is: The stage of app maturity
Campaign objectives can depend on the maturity of the app. When an app is well-established, it has a large user base. An app in this stage needs new users who complete valuable actions within the app. An app might have an established cost-per-acquisition (CPA) goal overall or be able to place set dollar values on specific user actions (like a purchase or add-to-cart).
- Headline: Set App Campaigns Up for Success
- Chapter: Define Your App Campaign Goal
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification