- Search Ads 360 – All Q&As
- * Updated on 08-Nov-2018
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 30% Discount on next purchase
Which three URLs are involved in a landing page test? (select three)Select All Correct Responses
Correct answers are:
Explanation: Before you get started with landing page tests, it’s helpful to establish a few terms that are used to identify the URLs in the test:
- The original URL that you specified when you created a keyword. This URL will not be used while the test is in progress. When you stop a test, you can keep the original URL or replace it with a URL from the test.
- The control URL that you specify when you create the test. Usually, this URL points to a landing page that you’ve been using for awhile (you may even point to the same landing page as the original URL). Search Ads 360 will redirect to this URL instead of the keyword’s original URL for a percentage of the clicks that a keyword generates.
- One or more experiment URLs that you specify when you create the test. Search Ads 360 will redirect to these URLs instead of the keyword’s original URL for a percentage of the clicks that a keyword generates.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/6307284