- A list of campaigns modified
- A list of error types
- The number of errors during the sync
- The time that the sync occurred
The correct answers are: The time that the sync occurred and The number of errors during the sync
Click the Last sync details tab to see:
- Number of objects (campaigns, groups, ads, and keywords) on the engine at the time of the sync.
- When the sync occurred.
- Number of errors during the sync.
- Number of objects that were changed in Search Ads 360.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/1726548