Google My Business (GMB) helps businesses engage their customers by letting them communicate with customers and respond to reviews.
Google My Business helps businesses engage their customers in the moments that matter most. What are two ways Google My Business accomplishes this? (Choose two.)
- Qualifies new leads.
- Enables remarketing to visitors.
- Shows converted sales.
- Communicates with customers.
- Responds to reviews.
Correct Answers are: Communicates with customers and Responds to reviews.
The two ways Google My Business accomplishes the engagement goals of engaging customers in the moments that matter most for businesses are communicating with customers and respond to reviews. It’s also a great tool for engaging your customers.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- First Chapter: Get to know Google My Business
- Sub-Chapter: Key benefits of Google My Business