- By lowering the cost of the flower arrangements to increase margin.
- By raising the revenue to increase demand.
- By raising the margin on the arrangements to increase revenue.
- By lowering the price of the flower arrangements to increase demand.
Correct Answer is:
By lowering the price of the flower arrangements to increase demand.
Companies who wish to increase volume will either decrease price to drive more sales or use various tactics to drive more demand. However, this might mean being less profitable in the short term.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Sixth chapter: Turn Business Objectives into Marketing Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Determine your business goals