YouTube Analytics tell you about Real-time views and watch-time, what people are watching on your client’s channel.
- Return visits and search history
- Ads chosen and replays
- Referrer and preferred category
- Real-time views and watch-time
The correct answer is: Real-time views and watch-time
YouTube Analytics can tell you Real-time views and watch-time. Real-time views show instant feedback on your campaign launches. Watch time (not just views) should be the real measure of success. This is the metric that indicates if you’re making great content that connects with your audience.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Video Certification
- Second chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Retain and entertain