YouTube Analytics can provide Traffic source and device information, where people are watching your videos.
- Engagement and drop-off
- Bounce rate and sessions
- Date of visit and restarts
- Traffic source and device
Correct Answer is: Traffic source and device
YouTube Analytics provides you information about traffic source and device. It can help you understand where people are watching your videos from and what are the devices they are using to watch your video.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Video Certification
- Second chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Retain and entertain