Users can connect with a community. This is the other reason Lori can provide for why users choose YouTube.
- Users can watch videos when offline.
- Users get free cable television access.
- Users pay only for videos they watch.
- Users can connect with a community.
Correct Answer is: Users can connect with a community.
With over 2 billion monthly active users coming to YouTube every single month, creators can build a community and connect with their audiences. The other reason Lori can provide her Employer for why users choose YouTube is that Users can connect with a community.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Video Certification
- Second chapter: Discover the Value of YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Why creators choose YouTube